COVID-19 Policy for Photo Fusion Studio
At Photo Fusion Studio, whether you like it or not, regardless of any political stance or opinion, one of our main priorities is the safety of our clients, staff, and partners. This policy shall remain in effect until further notice. If you have additional questions or require more information about our COVID-19 Policy, do not hesitate to contact us.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Photo Fusion Studio and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk of exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my appointment or event.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have been practicing social distancing and have not been in or around crowds
*I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I will wear a CDC recommended mask during the session. (photography subjects may remove their make during makeup application and during the photo session of course)
I hereby release and agree to hold 48PX, LLC dba Photo Fusion Studio harmless from and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the salon, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Photo Fusion Studio. I understand that this release discharges Photo Fusion Studio from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the studio or team with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Photo Fusion Studio. This liability waiver and release extend to the studio together with all owners, partners, and employees. By accepting this appointment you are releasing Photo Fusion Studio, its partners, affiliates, staff, artist, management, company, and organization at large from any liability. Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization.