The most flexible studio in Phoenix
We understand, some are full-time professional photographers, some are part-time and some are just enthusiasts. So we have several options for photographers, videographers, and other creatives to use a professional space to work from and to meet with clients. No more fighting for space at noisy coffee shops!
We have pretty much every scenario covered so no more excuses! You can rent the studio Hourly, Daily, buy a package of hours or become a member
“I’m a natural light photographer and don’t need a studio” – No problem, after you’re done photographing clients in 100+ degree heat then bring them to the studio to cool off and use the space as a showroom and salesroom to get better sales
“I have a day job and only need it on weekends” – Great! We have hourly pre-paid rental packages that give you a great discount and flexibility!
Have a different scenario? Just contact us, we’d love to chat and help
Hourly Rental | $50 per hour BOOK NOW
The best deal in Phoenix! You get access to the studio, lighting equipment, background and many props. Check out our FAQ to see what else is included.
Hourly Rental Packages | From $25 – $40 per hour BOOK NOW
This is perfect for photographers who need a studio 2 hours one month or 20 the next. You are buying a bulk of hours at a discounted rate to use as you need.
Membership: Cost effective professional space for creatives
Photo Fusion Studio offers memberships for photographers and other creatives to have a regular professional space. Whether you use the space for photography or just a consistent, professional space to work from or meet clients
Contact us for current availability and pricing.
Like having your own creative space at a fraction of the cost! Being a co-op member of Photo Fusion Studio offers the best value. Since you get the most benefits at the best rates possible. Essentially you share the share the studio with a few select photographers. Everyone gets 24/7 key access to the studio, storage space, splits the expenses at a lost-cost and low-commitment experience.
- Advance 24/7 access
- Unlimited hours of studio time per month* (Over $1,500 value)
- Storage for equipment and props
- Representation on website, social media sites
- Member meetings and training to help grow your talent and business
Important Things To Know
- All renters, partners and members require proof of current business liability insurance.
- First time renters are required to book 2 hours which includes a welcome training to the studio
- Benefits may include*: 24/7 access | Dedicated desk space and mailing address | Priority access to calendar | Representation in the studio, on website, social media sites | Use of professional photography lighting equipment | Partner and Member meetings and training to help grow your talent and business | Equipment and props storage | and much more!
- Coops and Memberships available on limited basis and are subject to availability. Background and/or tenant screening may apply. Benefits vary per membership levels and are subject to change. Advance reservations and calendar availability subject to limitations. Co-Op memberships require 6-month contract. Memberships start at 3-month contract with 30-day opt-out notice. Discount membership is month-to-month with 30-day opt-out notice.
To setup a tour and consultation please contact us. Prices, Memberships and benefits subject to change.